Call Centre Training
Call Centre Training That Solves Problems and Accredits Staff for Delivering Results
The training of call centre staff faces unique challenges when it comes to consistency and quality. These fast paced environments can be difficult to monitor. The last thing you want is managers wasting time micro managing your staff.
Do you recognise any of these problems?
- Inconsistent sales results
- Staff lacking motivation
- Team leaders who are trouble shooting rather than team building
- Lack of or fluctuating loyal customer base remorse
- Dollars wasted due to attrition
- Confused or inconsistent upselling and/or promoting
How can you be sure that your training equips both staff and managers with the skills they need?
Call Centre Training that is at the forefront of a worldwide shift
The field for call centre training is expanding rapidly. There are thousands of new consultants being hired on a daily basis. Some call centres have a turnover rate in the hundreds of percent range.
Many companies that only use overseas agents are taking customer service hits for doing so. This is a competitive field so take advantage of call centre training that has solved problems for such companies as:
Dell Computers Call Centre Case Study Average conversion rates increased from 18% to 26% during the first six months of the program - this represented a 38% improvement.
Yell.com Call Centre Case Study "As a result of Procoach Professional, we now have a call centre of excellence for helping us to deliver a quality service throughout Yell customer service teams." Jan Lovett, Senior Customer Service Manager
News Limited Call Centre Case Study 21% increase in measured conversion rates (enquires to bookings).
Call centre training and coaching that focuses on improving sales and service performance
This is done by focusing on the process and tools of workplace coaching and skills development, so that skills and key practices remain in spite of attrition.
When you invest in call centre training with Prosell you can expect commitment to the following results:
- Improve revenues, with a focus on building solutions to customer needs, buying procedures and decision making processes;
- Substantially strengthen and improve sales management and relationship building skills;
- Consistently deliver high performance customer service standards;
- Increase the velocity of sales opportunities and the level of conversion and closure rates;
- Increase and sustain the client base;
- Create a capacity for the organisation to compete more effectively
- Impact the bottom line by boosting revenues and gross margins through sales improvement & management training;
- Enable you to manage your business far more effectively over time.
Contact Prosell about call centre training that delivers the highest level of competence and customer satisfaction.